Friday, February 5, 2010

At Long Last

This blog has been 2 weeks in the making. It's so hard to pick background colors, font styles, witty blog titles (thus my generic one), personalized headers, etc. I've finally decided to just start posting and edit as I go.

Those of you who are parents know what I'm talking about when I say there are just too many darling pictures of your kids to display in one household, keep in your wallet, or to e-mail to all your friends and family so this whole blog thing is the perfect solution. I feel so old and out-of-date because it's taken me so long but I promise to post often and include pictures of our family and, of course, our beautiful baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaayyyy!! Now we can stay up to date with what's going on with each other!! I'm soooo glad to finally see a blog from you Jen!!

    ReplyDelete