Monday, July 26, 2010

k, I'm doing this!


I'm determined to keep this blog up to date (like a twice-a-month thing at least). Tyler started a sports blog and posts more than I do (http://grayarea.sportsblognet.com/)... I'm going to have to set a reminder on my phone. Everything is about the same as when I posted back in February but Riley has changed so much! It's not noticeable when you see her everyday but I'm comparing her to the photos from my last post and can't believe how much she's grown! She'll be 21 months on August 8th! Her hair still hasn't darkened up like everyone keeps telling me it will :( But I've decided she has gorgeous light brown hair anyway.


It's goal month for me. I want to start up all those things that I did for like a day and then gave up. Like the 'new recipe once a week' thing, painting, and exercising (okay that last one is probably not going to happen... let's be honest). I also got on this sewing kick for a while. I made Riley this Easter dress and LOVED it so I want to start that back up. Also in search of some new music. I've recently been through my ipod and it's pretty sad. It's full of some weird stuff I picked up off of mytunes redux in the BYU library, and other various terrible albums that have found their way into my recycling bin. My ipod needs a revamp! I've just discovered Florence and the Machine and Pheonix so if you have any other suggestions for me let me know!



1 comment:

  1. YAY for a blog post! Riley is getting so big, I can't believe it! Good work on the dress, I'm impressed...and jealous of your skill. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete